On Thursday Wes went to Pumpkinland (yes, the same place Lindsey Lohan went for her "field trip" from rehab earlier this week) for his kindergarten field trip. He was so excited. It was his first time to ride an actual
SCHOOL BUS!!! He sat in the very last seat with his friends. Brooke and I went to help his teacher, along with some other moms.

These are his friends Nate and Caleb. They are in our ward and in his class at school. How do you like the holes in Wes's jeans?! In the next picture you will see why I let him wear these pants that day...
He spent a lot of time on the ground playing. There was a corn maze, a playground, a "dark alley" with Christmas lights to light the way for the kids, animals to look at, a train that went by just feet away that was pretty cool for the kids, and of course picking out your own pumpkin to take home! I still think the highlight was the school bus.
Brooke just sat in her stroller for most of the time. She is a good sport.
1 comment:
FUN!!!!! I bet Wes loved it! That is so great you got to go along. I am sure he loved it having his mom there. DOn't youwish they will stay that way forever...not minding that mom comes with them?
Post a Comment