I am trying to learn some of the features on my camera, like partial metering and flash exposure compensation. So I took the family back to Bicentennial Park for more pictures. At first I started to keep a log with each picture I took so I knew what settings I had, but that didn't last very long as Brooke's attention span is only about half a second! In this first picture I had already taken one that was posed and cute and by the time I put the flash up and wrote "flash" down she was turned and headed across the bridge, so I called her name and she turned back around and gave me this totally fake smile!


This oak is the same one as the last post that Wes couldn't believe how big it was. Dave thinks it was here when Pioneers came through.

My flash exposure compensation, I have no idea if it worked! I suppose it did, I was using my flash as a fill flash, but trying not to wash him out at the same time.

This tree is so cool in pictures. I like this one of Wes.
I like everything about this picture and the next one, I like the light, the colors, the tree, that Wes is looking away and Brooke is playing with a chunk of wood.
They are both in their own worlds playing with this old oak tree and loving it.
Way over exposed, but I like it. Wes really wanted to go for a walk on this board walk. So we did. The water was disgusting, but he had a great time and Brooke insisted on walking all by herself without any help. She tripped a few times, but didn't want any "hands". She is way too independent. Makes me nervous for the future!
1 comment:
Amy,
It's Marie. Holly gave me your blog address so now we can be blog friends.
stott-family.blogspot.com
BTW, way cute pictures.
Post a Comment