You will notice that she didn't really want to have anything to do with me. Just her "yocks".
She heard a "Wo-wo", that would be an airplane. She still calls it that from out trip to Alaska. (I started to post some pictures from out vacations and something happened to that mid-post, so I will do it again, later.) This tree was so cool, it swooped down to make this sort of chair she could sit on.
I took this picture for you Papa! Recognize this face?! She was concentrating on a tiny "yock". I was on the ground looking up at her playing.
Please rise and sing with me to the tune of "Twilight Zone", Du-du-du-du! There is something about this picture that I really like.
Silly Seaka. I don't know what face she is making, but it makes Dave and I laugh when we look at it! She is leaning over a tree, the one that swoops down to make the chair and was picking at the bark, then she looked up at me and made this funny face. Before that she was kissing the tree!
After the park, we went to see Andy up at Rock Canyon where he was rock climbing with his friends. Brooke wanted to walk, so I thought I would take some pictures there too. I liked the winding trail with the trees. She seemed so small walking all alone, yet so old.
Andy, what are you wearing?! He has become our mountain man brother. He is up here every weekend climbing and loving every minute of it. Brooke was yelling up the canyon for him. "Nanny, are you?" It was cute.
1 comment:
She is such aa pretty petite thing! And her hair is gorgeous! I love her eyes!!
Post a Comment