Friday, October 26, 2007

Who are you?!

I want to hear from you!!! I know that there are lots of people that read my blog because you tell me, but I want to hear from you on here! Please leave me comments. You don't have to leave your name if you don't want, leave it as anonymous! Thanks for reading about my life with my kids...it is a fun life. No complaints! ;)

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Ok, I do not know if you will read this because it is in an older part of your blog. I am not really sure how I found your blog, but since you are asking who is reading the blog I thought I would answer. I think I was intrigued by that I am also from Alaska and also a member of the church. However, I am either much older than you (36) or you are not from anchorage. Anyway, adorable family. I am going to try your recipe for Tomb bun next easter.