I just walked around taking pictures from different angles so I could scrapbook them. Only after putting them onto the computer did I notice Wes and the boy next to him! I was laughing! Brooke was running around everywhere.
Dave showed them inside of a police car. Here he is showing them where the "radar" is located. So when their parents are pulled over for speeding, they know what the officer is talking about!
He turned on the lights and sirens for the kids. It was loud and bright. They loved it. He also talked to them over the loud speaker.
At the end he gave them all Junior Patrol Officer Badges for them to wear and their teacher and I took a picture of them together. Later during the day, Dave was saying how much he liked the kindergarten aged kids. He thought they were a really cute class! And Wes's teacher thought he did a great job and wondered if he would come back again next year!
3 comments:
How cool is that? I bet Wes was so proud of his Dad. You can tell the kids were totally interested! That is such a awsome job and he drives a nice suv also:) Love the uniform!!!!! Wish Mark wore a uniform, may be he could borrow one of Dave's, HAHAHAHA, I think there is a height difference there, lol!
So is Dave going to go be a class-mom cause he loved it so much? I can just picture it...ha ha
Ya, Mark can borrow the uniform. Just roll up the sleeves and pant legs! I don't know if he can part with the fun belt. Mark will have to find another one!
Dave would be a great class-mom, helping paint or glue glitter on the letters!
Post a Comment