- Dancing with the Stars: I like Julianne and Helio. I really don't like Marie Osmond and Jonathan (I think that is who she is with).
- The Bachelor: He should choose Sheena!
- The Biggest Loser: Neil was funny drinking 2 gallons of water and gaining 17 pounds! We like him and David, Bill and Kae. We don't like Amy, Hollie and Julie.
- America's Next Top Model: I like Heather, she is autistic. But very beautiful!
- Survivor: China: We are so glad that Sherea is gone! We like James, Todd & Frosti if he sticks with the new tribe, and Denise. We don't like Courtney, Peih-Gee and Peih-Gee's friend.
- House: House makes me laugh how politically incorrect he is.
- Scrubs: Why does it have to be the last season?!
- The Office: Everyone should watch this! Some of the mannerisms remind me of one of my brothers. People at Dave's work say he is just like Andy, and our neighbor looks like Dwight!
- ER: It has been on forever, I just have to watch.
- Numb3rs: I like this show and now have Dave watching it! I like it because it uses math to solve crimes!!!
So you tell me...too much?!
1 comment:
Amy, How are you? Long story but found you through my best friends website, she is married to Kelly Josephson. How are you and Dave doing? Your kids are so cute and BIG! Are you still in Utah? Love the pictures of Dave dressed in uniform! Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog. My email is shannon@bnchomes.com.
Shannon Martin (Dave Nelson's Sister)
Post a Comment