Sunday, October 7, 2007

Who has the best BeDHEaD?

After breakfast this morning I was laughing at the kids hair. Brooke's is everywhere and Wes just needs another haircut!

When I get the camera out, Brooke makes the same "chheeeese" face and says it too, and Wes tilts his head. I love it.


This one is blurry, I was trying to get her silly hair and she was starting to jump on the table. Not a good idea while daddy is sleeping!!!


Wes wanted his picture taken too. I took Brooke's, so I had to take his to make things fair. You know how a 5 year old mind works. He didn't want to smile so we were trying to mix things up a bit. This picture is interesting to me, he will not look at you in the eyes, but somehow he is looking at the camera. Hmmmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOW, that would make any momma proud to see there little girl with so much volume!!! LOVE IT!!! I hope Lydia likes the camera as much as Brook does when she gets a little older!