Wes also tested for his next belt in karate, his yellow stripe and got it, I didn't have my camera at the test, oops. So this week I will take a picture of him in his gy and new belt and post it on Tuesday. Way to go Wes!!!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
School Pictures
This was a week of new experiences for us. Wes also had his first time for school pictures. Along with that came my first time for choosing which stinkin' package to buy. What a pain is all I can say! Here is a little sneak preview of Wes for his school pictures, and of course Wes has his head tilted. I love the tilt! Brooke was saying "cheese", so I had to take a picture of her too.


Wes also tested for his next belt in karate, his yellow stripe and got it, I didn't have my camera at the test, oops. So this week I will take a picture of him in his gy and new belt and post it on Tuesday. Way to go Wes!!!
Wes also tested for his next belt in karate, his yellow stripe and got it, I didn't have my camera at the test, oops. So this week I will take a picture of him in his gy and new belt and post it on Tuesday. Way to go Wes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Has anyone told you you have the most handsome son????? Seriously, he is going to be a ladies man! I hate picking out the packages. They are so expensive and all I want is an 8x10, but no...you have to buy all the others too!
Post a Comment