Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wes's Halloween Program

The afternoon kindergarten classes put on a Halloween Program for the parents. They sang songs and recited fun poems. It was a really fun program that lasted 30 minutes. I tried to post some video clips, it didn't work. I will try again for Gramea & Papa!

The group here on the left is Wes's class. He is on the top row, second from the left (the fireman).


Brooke was dressed up too! She was dancing and clapping and having a ball with all the kids!


Wes is a happy boy. Garrison is on his right and Savannah is on his left. She looks a bit evil with the red eyes!


I had to take this picture. I bet he thinks nobody is watching him play with Caleb's antenni (sp?!)! Now I can show him and try to teach him that we can see him!!!


Brooke is a witch. She likes these tights. Everytime I put them on her she stares at them and smiles! I like how her skirt is poofy in the stroller too!!!

No comments: