My sister in law was telling us last night during the football game about switching pediatricians and how she loves her new one. This new Dr looked into one of her kids ears and couldn't see the ear drum because of ear wax and asked if she would like him to clean it out for her. Of course she did. Who wouldn't?! So he showed her how do it using a Waterpik, warm water and some hydrogen peroxide.
Luckily, my mother in law has one and so we got the kids together tonight and did it! It was so cool and so gross at the same time. Great entertainment. Brooke was in a daze watching. Don't worry, I didn't do it to her! Or to Wes's ear that has the tube still in it. I am a responsible mother. But if you do have wax, this will take care of it. Believe me!!!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where's the picture! I want to see the gross ear wax! After all,I am a Balmforth, you know I would be totally entertained by that.
Of course this is the day that I didn't bring my purse with me, which means I didn't have my camera. But at the end, Coltyn went in and got your dad's camera and we hurried and took a couple of pictures of Holly & Dylan. I will put it on here next time I am over there! Wish you were here to see it. Allison wasn't there last night, but she called about a dozen times wanting a play by play!!!
I need a picture!!!!! Ok, explain again (in detail) how you do this because Mark seriously needs help in that area and waxy ears run in his family. I take my boys twice a year to get them cleaned out because it's so bad there hearing is most likley muffled.
Post a Comment