Tonight the YW/YM had a combined activity called "Where's Waldo". They asked my friend Jamey and I to participate. We glady accepted! I am not sure what the purpose of the activity was, but we had a blast.
A couple of weeks ago the YW presidency approached me and told me they are asking a handful of adults to have their pictures taken for a "Wanted" poster. Then on September 12th we were to go to the mall (either dressed up or as ourselves) for the YW/YM to try and find us from the posters.
It was Jamey's idea to dress Gothic. So today I went to the D.I. trying to find some over sized black jeans and a picture with a skull or something on it. Instead, this was the outfit I came up with, shoes and all (well, minus the fishnets and wig, they are Jamey's). By the way, this is a maternity skirt if anyone wants to borrow it.
Only 3 YW found us! Not even the adults recognized us. It was a lot of fun. It cracked us up the whole time, which was a dead giveaway because we were smiling and laughing.
I don't know how well it would work in Alaska, our malls down here aren't nearly as big as up there.
A couple of weeks ago the YW presidency approached me and told me they are asking a handful of adults to have their pictures taken for a "Wanted" poster. Then on September 12th we were to go to the mall (either dressed up or as ourselves) for the YW/YM to try and find us from the posters.
It was Jamey's idea to dress Gothic. So today I went to the D.I. trying to find some over sized black jeans and a picture with a skull or something on it. Instead, this was the outfit I came up with, shoes and all (well, minus the fishnets and wig, they are Jamey's). By the way, this is a maternity skirt if anyone wants to borrow it.
Only 3 YW found us! Not even the adults recognized us. It was a lot of fun. It cracked us up the whole time, which was a dead giveaway because we were smiling and laughing.
I don't know how well it would work in Alaska, our malls down here aren't nearly as big as up there.
4 comments:
Hmmmm, I couldn't see a picture, but it sounds funny! Amy....Gothic? I would have been laughing so hard if I came across you in the mall. If anyone you knew saw you they would have thought you were going through a mid-life crisis:D
OHHHHHHHH, MYYYYYY, GOSHHHHHHH! Ok, so I just found it down below! I would have NEVER recognized you. I actually had to look twice because I couldn't find you the first time. You're such a good sport! That's funny about the Bishop beng followed!
I thought you were going to go red that night.
I was, but we decided to switch!
Post a Comment