So many of my friends have been reading these books for the past year and have been talking about them forever. My mother in law read them and some of my sisters in law read them, so I finally gave in, just so I could figure out WHO IN THE WORLD IS EDWARD CULLENS!!! And why is everyone obsessing over him?
Well..I will tell you why...he is a perfect gentleman, yet extremely cold. One you could only imagine. And that is all I will tell you, oh and it is completely fiction. You will have to read it to find out more. I will admit, I did find myself wondering why I was reading this book about half way through. The last few chapters picked back up and ended great.
New Moon picked right up and I really liked the whole book. During the entire book, I was waiting for some action between Edward and Jake. I won't tell you what happened, in case you haven't read it. But I definitely liked it better than Twilight. I hear that Eclipse is even better. So far, everyone likes it the best. The only problem is - the next one doesn't come out until Fall 2008.
So once I have finished Eclipse, I will let you know what I think, just in case anyone cares!
There are rumors it will be on the big screen sometime! Soon I hope!
1 comment:
You have inspired me! I am going out tomorrow to get the book. Very good post! I'm excited!
Post a Comment