Brooke's diet for the day was:
- Breakfast: Yogurt, a bowl of oatmeal, a couple bites of banana, milk
- Snack: 1 banana, animal crackers, fishy crackers, 1/3 nutrigrain bar
- Lunch: 1/2 turkey & cheese sandwich on whole wheat (plus part of Dave's), milk
- Snack: 1/2 nutrigrain bar
- Dinner: She couldn't wait for dinner to be ready so she had more of a nutrigrain bar, full serving of lasagna, lots of water
- After dinner snack: some marshmallows and a couple bites of cookies I was making, huge glass of milk
All day she was asking for "nummy". I hope she sleeps well tonight on that full tummy!
Wes never eats that much, but he ate all of his breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
We were completely amazed with both of them.
1 comment:
HOLY COW, they saw a kids stomach is as big as their fist....she must have large hands, lol! That's alot of food! I wish my boys would eat that much.
Post a Comment