Sunday, September 16, 2007

Brooke's New Hair Accessories

My friend Amanda (yes, the one who talked me into doing this site) showed me how to manipulate metal "alligator" barettes to stay in Brooke's hair. Like her headbands I made her as a baby, I went crazy, making tons of them. I was wondering what I was going to do with all the left over flowers I had from those headbands, here is the perfect idea. Just like before, she has a barette for each outfit, or I will hurry and make one before heading out the door!!!

Here she is wearing all the barettes that were down stairs on the counter at the time! They, along with her jewelry, are her "Pretties".

Brooke finally likes the camera. She was starting to say "Cheese!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look DARLING! SO where did you get most of your flowers. You have such a cute selection. I Love how she is wearing so many "Pretties" in her hair. They look FAB!

Derick and Becky said...

Those looks cute! They remind me of those sinchronized (sp) swimmer caps with all he flowers on them!