For about the past week Wes has been asking when I can come in and help in his class. Monday-Thursday moms can come in and help with stations. Today Dave was home during the afternoon, so I was able to go in and help. Wes's face had a smile from ear to ear! He loved it.
I think he had a great day all together. His friend, Carson, rides his bike to Kindergarten everyday. His mom is nicer than I am! She drives along side him in the car to and from school while he rides, everyday. Today was a bid day for Wes, I finally let him go with Carson. He felt like such a school aged kid! We have no school buses where we live and so most of the kids either ride bikes or scooters while the weather is nice. My friend, Julie, has an extra bike that she is letting me borrow tomorrow and we are going to ride with the kids to school and home again. This should be interesting. I was trying to think of the last time I was on a bike. I don't remember when that was.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh, that had to be so hard to let him go, but I guess you have to let them grow up sometime. Your a nicer mom than me, I would drive them until they could do it themselves because I am to lazy and heaven forbid I ride with them and break a sweet:)
Post a Comment