I hope this blog is successful, meaning I can figure it out and stick to it!
Wes started afternoon kindergarten this year, although he looks like he could be in 1st or 2nd grade! He is by far the tallest in his grade. Everyday after school I ask him what they talked about and what his favorite part of the day was. He tells me that he doesn't remember. He did tell me that he went to the "D.I." instead of recess. I didn't understand what he was talking about. He told me that there was a different teacher and they had to run around the room. I finally figured out that it was P.E.!
Brooke has started to talk more and more. She always says, "Thank you, Welcome" whenever she says thank you. She is such a little girl and loves girl things. I just bought her a little soft Disney doll of one of the Disney Princesses and she calls her "Princess". I love it. I made her some new barrettes today (that my friend Amanda showed me) and she holds her head up when she is wearing it. I will take some pictures and post them.
Well everyone, let me know what you think of this site and what I can do to make it more interesting. Thanks!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I Iove your blog! It turned out really nice and the picture looks great! Change nothing and your daily life is intersting enough for me!!!
See if you can change the comment box over to the right so anonymous people (like friends and family without blog accounts) can leave their comments.
Post a Comment