I read Eclipse today. I have to say, New Moon was my favorite. I think because Edward bugged me in this book, way too protective in parts. But then again doesn't judge her. It was also the longest, over 600 pages. One of the chapters I kinda skimmed through, didn't really read. Something about the 3 wives. Hmmm...I wonder what Bella will do.... Maybe I did like this book. I am sure I will be reading them again before the next one comes out, I did end up buying this one at Costco! It was only $10.99, so cheap.
Anyway, now I can get back to my life and not worry about having my own nightmares from reading!!! I get spooked way to easily. I waited for Dave to get home so I could go to bed last night, pretty sad.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beth and Katie are alos obsessed with those books. it is crazy popular up here.
It is a bit embarrassing!
Post a Comment