This time it was Roxy's turn! We were bored one day and Brooke and I wanted to paint Roxy's nails. Each paw was a different color. She just sat there while we did it. The first paw Dave had to tell her to "stay" a couple of times and after that she just sat there and watched us. Then somehow Dave and I had the grand idea of putting some of Brooke's headbands that don't fit her anymore on Roxy. Once again Roxy just sat there!


Well maybe she was a bit humiliated!
"What are you looking at? So I have 'Pink Bikini' on one paw and 'Orange Crush' on the other. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it, huh?"
After Roxy was finished with her photo shoot, Brooke took her headbands back and put them on and it was like putting a rubber band on her head. They rolled up and pushed all her hair to the top of her head. I guess you had to be there.
6 comments:
Animal cruelty! But no, I am the one they call animal control on! Hmph!
Don't pass those down to Ashley, that would be gross!
Chad, my friend, you should feed your dog. Then they wouldn't call! Hyper isn't an excuse...ha! Your entry about that cracked me up.
Oh how cute is she!!!
Goodness and I thought my little bro had it bad when when put him in a dress when he was three! *wink, wink*
Adorable, the best part is that Dave was involved with this! Wait till I tell Darren! HA! He will be so happy to know that he isn't the only one sucked into his daughter's antics.
Post a Comment