Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Meet the Taylor's
The Taylor's live up the street from us, my kids love playing with them. The other day Kristen (the mom) and I were husband-less and went together to a BBQ, so her older children watched Wes and Brooke up at their house.
Brooke adores Whitney (on the left) and Courtney (on the right) of her. They always primp her whenever we go over there. They introduced her to nail polish. Carter is a couple of months older than Brooke. It looks like tonight Brooke had the royal treatment. She put makeup on Whitney and Courtney, they put it on her, they played dress up, and did Brooke's hair.
Seaka and Carter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Of course she has her little purse with her!! I wonder if she asked those girls if she could take some make up home in her purse like she asks me!
Of course she has her little purse with her!! I wonder if she asked those girls if she could take some make up home in her purse like she asks me!
Post a Comment