Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm a "Girl Cow" oh, I mean Cow Girl

My mom, sister Emily, Wes, Brooke and I went to Cracker Barrell for dinner the other night and while waiting for our table looked around the gift shop. I love their Halloween costumes for little girls. It's where I bought Brooke's witch costume last year. The past couple of times our family has gone in there to eat I have been eyeing a princess costume for her. My mom found this cowgirl one and we loved it.
My mom and sister babysat the kids when I went to back to school night and Brooke played dress up. She put it on and called herself a "Girl Cow"! They corrected her, I hope!


I caught her mid twirl. It makes her look chunky! How cute is that.


Pose for the camera. I love the hand on her hip and the knee slightly bent.


So this is Ashley's costume, but I had to put it on her. Sorry, Becky! I couldn't pass it up. It was way too cute.


I loved the headband that comes with it. And the wings were so stinkin cute. If Brooke could just be 3 things for Halloween, it would be perfect!

3 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

Ya thanks. I don't think Ashley is going to fit into it this Halloween anyway!

Pam said...

cute! i'm trying to decide what abby going to be but having trouble. you're a blogging machine lately!

Dave and Sherri said...

I'm so glad there are other families out there who think about Halloween early. We've been talking about it for months! I've heard everything from Arabian princess to super hero! Who knows how it will end up. I'm still trying to get Dave to be Flash (the super hero) Can't you just see him in a full body red unitard :)
I love the costume choices you have! The "girl cow" is awesome! :)