Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Been How Long?

I wanted to go and have lunch with Wes to see how they do it at his school, they actually have choices there. So my friends, Steph and Tausha came with their little kids too. Steph's boy (Karson) and Tausha's daughter (Kinzie) are in Wes's class. They are all good friends, so we all had a lunch date together, in the elementary cafeteria. Hmm, delicious, especially after last nights dinner, which I will post pictures of later. Went to a cooking class with the 4th place contestant of Food Networks Next Food Network Star (Kelsey Nixon).

Here we are, Wes and Brooke loving that they got Strawberry Milk with lunch. 25 g sugar.

Brooke's lunch, didn't eat very much. She did drink her milk and mine. Both "Strawberry Shortcake Milk".

Wes chucked his lunch before I could get a picture of it. Looked like Karson's here minus the salad, banana, and watermelon. He just had the creamie, strawberry milk and Trix yogurt (16 g sugar). So for lunch he had a whopping 41 grams of sugar (not including the creamie, he didn't eat it all). Nice. They offer yogurt instead of the main dish if the kids don't want the pizza or whatever. That's great, fill 'em up on sugar. How can I get him to take the fruit they offer if I am not there and not take the yogurt too? Guess he will be getting a home lunch everyday.


Kinzie, Wes, Karson, Taylor (Karson's sister), Kooper (Kinzie's brother), Seaka (with her makeup she did, which she is VERY proud of).


Such cute kids.


Brooke always calls Kooper "Clifford". Don't know why. So now he responds to Clifford! What sweethearts.

So after lunch Steph, Tausha and I went outside to recess with the kids. We wanted to see the girl that has been chasing Karson around. We watched the kids play for awhile, let Brooke's creamie melt all over and make a huge mess and then get a kiss from Wes and leave. I was surprised he gave me a kiss infront of all his friends. I loved it. It won't be long until he stops that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. Should we betrothe them too?