Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Checkin' Out Em's Place

We went to visit my youngest sister Emily at her new place. It is actually pretty big, I was surprised.

I call her bed "Everest" because it is up so high. I told Seaka to get up on it and she just pouted. So Emily tried to make her happier. Check out Brooke's pout, priceless.


Then she heard a train and it made everything better. She always covers one ear when she hears something, so Em was doing it with her.


Brooke is trying on Emily's glasses. They would not stay up on her! But she is still posing for the camera with her overly pursed lips.


When we left Brooke kept asking me, "Where "Em-meoly" is?"


Later Gramea, Brooke and I went to get something to eat at the Lion House. Yumm. Brooke liked this huge "water-bottle". I don't know why, but both of my kids have called waterfalls, "water-bottles".

7 comments:

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Ohhh, now I want to eat at the Lion House. Drat, Amy!

Brooke is adorable, as usual. :-)

Derick and Becky said...

I think she is pursing her lips so big to hold the glasses up!

Chad said...

I can't believe Emily has her own place. Now I feel old.

Squirt said...

I had no idea that in the picture of me and Brooke pursing our lips together (after the sunglasses in her face one) you can see straight through my ear!!!!!!!! CHAD! I didn't know you had a blog! That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah. Brooke's cute. What else is new.

How about posting something flame-worthy?

Derick and Becky said...

Ok, are you going to post ever again???

NeaBird said...

Amy, these are cute pics! Well, all but the last one ... Ineed your ehlp when it comes to "gettin yur piture tookin"!!!