Thursday, September 25, 2008

Get Off My Back Jim & Becky!

I haven't been taking very many pictures lately, so I haven't posted anything worth talking about. Here are somethings that have been happening that you might get a kick out of...

Brooke went in to use the bathroom by herself and came out looking like this. Something wasn't quite right when I looked at her.

Remember a few posts back when Becky did Brooke's hair and makeup? Well, while my mom was down here helping Emily get settled in, I went over to Becky's house without the kids to make aprons with my mom and sisters and Becky decided to do my hair and hers. Here are a couple pictures of my styles. The rest are way too scary to put on here. These are the real deal glamour shots, Motherload should try these sometime.




Becky put curlers in her own hair without a mirror. This is what she came out with.


I had to take some pictures of Brooke for Grandma Kay and the only way I could get her excited about it was by putting mascara on her. After that she loved having her picture taken.

This is her favorite strawberry shortcake shirt that she wears at least two or three times a week. Yes, it gets washed after each wearing.


This is her "No, you rrraaaawww!" face that she plays with Dave.

Wes is never around anymore for pictures. He is either at school or with friends playing. I need to take more pictures of him to post. I also need to figure out a way to get some pictures of Dave on here.

9 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

Should I scavenge my pictures and see what I can find of Dave?? I think I may have some good ones! Did you do Seaka's hair in taht picture? It looks so cute!

Pam said...

Brooke's hair does look cute. It looks like it's cut in the first pic. Is it? If not, you should. It looks good to her chin.

Maybe Dave will let you put pictures up of him if you offer him mascara, you think?

Pam said...

in the future, probably shouldn't use "jim and becky" in the same sentence without a little clarification.

Amy said...

Brooke's hair isn't cut in any of the pictures. I'll have to go back and look to see what you are talking about. I round brushed her hair.

Pam, that's funny. I didn't even think of that. SORRY JIM. Becky's my sister.

Steph said...

WOW.......Still one hot mama with funky hair! You made it sound like they were the worst pictures ever!

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Wow, you guys should set up shop somewhere! I would totally come to you to get my hair done. *wink*
LOVE YOU!

allison said...

Maybe you can catch Dave while he's sleeping. Those could be some interesting shots.

Amy said...

I have one of him from the cruise in his bathrobe reading his book. That's always a good one to put on.

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure about your hair do, but Becky's is sexy! I really like it...and no mirror? Impressive! How have you been? We need to all go out some time....and make it actaully happen:) Miss ya!