Sunday, August 31, 2008

HA HA HA

Today my friend Steph told me about this blog (Seriously So Blessed) makes fun of all of us. It is completely fake, click on the link in purple on the top right corner to see what it is all about. It's pretty funny. She's making money...by making fun of anyone who has a blog. At least I am not using initials for our names or any abreviations. lol ;)

4 comments:

Scribbit said...

I'm nervous to see what's she's writing--do I dare look? :)

Amy said...

She is funny, she has made up a name for herself and her husband and everything that she writes about is made up. None of her friends even know it is her, from what the news clip on the top right corner says.

Pam said...

i haven't laughed so hard in such a long time! she is so right on it's scary.

The Genta Family said...

That is so funny! I love the dress up with aunt Becky and I can't believe that Wes is back in school. Summer went by way too fast.