Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn Night Out

AHH! This only took me about 6 times to try to upload my pictures. The blogspot website was having problems last time I tried. Anyway, here was our night...

My friends talked me into pre-buying my copy of Breaking Dawn at the local Funfinity bookstore and going with them on the release night to pick it up. It was fun. No waiting at the Barnes and Noble all night for our copies, I was home by 12:15 am! We also had some of the YW with us. We were early, so we went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream, went to get drinks at a gas station, and then some of the others ran through the sprinklers at the museum before it was time to get our books. I didn't run through them, my shirt would have been see-through! Good for me, I had a great excuse not too. What a good example for the YW too, we have the former YW president and a current YW counselor!


Jamey, Tausha, Katie, and I sitting outside Funfinity waiting for our books having fun taking pictures and playing around.

Jamey and I. So are you an Edward fan or a Jacob fan? As for me, I just read. But I would have to say that I would rather have cool breath to smell than hot 108.9 breath.




Tausha and I, me taking self portraits to pass the time. This one isn't too bad. Tausha has perfect teeth, doesn't she!


Katie and I, well, this self portrait I took didn't work out so well.

YW that came with us. They had a great time. Silly the entire night. They are all in 8th grade.



So this time I took 1 1/2 weeks to read the book instead of 1 day. I liked this book the best, except for the ending. It was the worst ending, I thought. It definitely was not a tween book like the others were. So there is my report without giving any information!

5 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

Whatever, you are such a Jacob fan. You didn't tell everyone that you have a huge wearwolf poster in your room and pictures of him on all your mirrors! Haha,Just kidding!

Amy said...

Yeah, I go to the kiosk at the mall and buy all the garb I can get my hands on. What can I say. I was imprinted at first sight. HA!!!

CJ said...

Ha, I am a sheep too, although I have yet to read the last book. I figured I would wait until the hype wore off, and I could read it without feeling like too much of a BAA! I am surprised that Katie didn't have a "BITE ME, EDWARD" shirt on.

Amy said...

That is too funny! She tried to convince me all that night and during the last book that I was indeed a Jacob fan.

Steph said...

You girls are the cutest! I bet you all had a blast. I'd have to agree...Tausha has the most perfect teeth and smile but so do you!