Before we could go on set, we had a bathroom break, so I thought I would test out my self portrait skills with my camera with the big lens on it. I was pretty impressed that I could reach out far enough to fit all of our heads in it!
We had to sit on bleachers for an hour, so they gave us these little pad things to sit on. We all grabbed 2 to make it cushier (the producer told us we could). Hopefully the late people had some to sit on! Sorry ladies, maybe you'll be earlier next time!
Since it was Becky's birthday, I thought I would take a picture of her, nice tongue Carly!
Hmmm, like Pam was saying about the skinny jeans while she was here.....although Angie's legs are really long! Angie and Reagan had really cute shoes on.
The Jazz dancers were there, and after they did their shpeal for open auditions, Reagan wanted them to show her one of the hardest dance moves to see if she could do it. Here is her attempt. It was funny. She was complaining about pulling a muscle in her back afterwards!
Caught a nice face on this one!
We had fun there. Maybe we will go again sometime when all the sisters are here. Whenever the camera panned the audience I waved to Wes and Brooke so the Tivo would record it for them to watch. Brooke wanted to watch it over and over again. Embarrassing!
10 comments:
You should send that picture of Reagan to the station, I wonder what she would do! And what is up with my white trash teeth! I should get braces.
I should send it to her. What ever, white trash teeth. But braces would make them straight!!! At least you aren't looking like a horse.
Oh how I wish I was there with you all! Maybe if I read your post over and over it will almost feel like I was there. ;-)
How fun! What a great idea for a birthday. I'm going to have to remember this one. Thanks for sharing! :)
Trachelle-it would have been fun to have you with us! Kara was out of town, so maybe if you are down for Chrismas we can all go.
Sherri- You know that if it is your birthday, they mention you and then zoom in on you! Good thing it was my sister and not me. Ha!
Those skinny jeans are killing me! Even if you have skinny legs, they still make you look strange I think. Anyways, it looks like you had a great time! I love your picture in the kitchen
Hope all is well with you and your family in Utah. Looks like you are all having so much fun!
You all are having to much fun..no fair..lol.. xoxoxoox We need to come see you all. I think we are going this christmas season to see the lights around temple square. I have never seen them.
hello...are you still alive? posts please!
I agree with Pam...
Post a Comment