Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Princess Cake for a Princess

Yeah, I know, she is 2 1/2, get off my back! After attempting to make her cake out of a glass Pampered Chef mixing bowl for her birthday, and it not working after the 3rd try, I gave up and we just used the cake Grandma had at her house for her birthday cake. I told her I would make one, and we both forgot for awhile....until I remembered and found a real doll mold. And here is the cake.
She loved it. She had no presents, only a cake and we sang to her. She LOVED LOVED LOVED the princess cake.

5 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

Umm, where are her sleeves? Just do a little photoshop to her like you did to my picture right after I had Ashley!

Amy said...

I should...

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Ok, Ames, I'm putting my order in right now for one of those for my birthday. December 27th, should give you plenty of time. Hee Hee!

But seriously, your frosting skills are envy-inducing. Beautiful job!

Amy said...

Why thank you! It was the easiest and fastest one I could come up with. I thought about turning the firgurine into a mermaid, but she didn't have the red hair to make her Arial, so this had to do. Maybe next year, or I mean in 6 months.

Cindy said...

I am totally impressed with the cake. What skills you have!