Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No more DIAPERS!!!

"Happy Birthday Papa!" For your birthday on Saturday Brooke decided "Today is the day" and she has been a BIG GIRL ever since! She has had no accidents...yet...we have been to church, ran errands and out to eat.

Yesterday she took a nap on Dave's tummy and she they both woke up dry. Yaa-hoo!! I am so happy we will be using her diaper bill towards better things now.

Great job Seakabelle! I am so proud of you.

5 comments:

Chad said...

Good job to Dave for waking up dry as well!

Derick and Becky said...

I am so glad Dave didn't wet his pants either during there nap. I always knew Dave was finally growing up! jk!

Amy said...

I knew that sounded funny when I was typing it. Oh well.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Yay for Seaka Sue! Now I just need little Seaka to have a heart to heart with her cuz Asher about the benefits of undies and toilets. Can you arrange that please? I'd really appreciate it. ;-)

Amy said...

Sure! Let's get them together. How can we arrange that? We are totally impressed with her, we thought we would have some technical difficulties with the "business" as she calls it, part of it. But she does that all by herself too! I guess when it clicks, it clicks.