Monday, July 7, 2008

"I Aurora" Princess

Miss Seaka LOVES princesses. Today she was Aurora. Don't mind the hair, it was a long day playing with her cousins all day long.






This is a little clip of her dancing and singing. You will have a lot of back ground noise from other cousins and Dave yelling to a friend cop, sorry, I don't know how to minimize the background noise so Brooke can really shine! Just watch her random dance moves.

10 comments:

Squirt said...

I LOVE her bow at the end! I miss Seaka!

Amy said...

I know, she is a fun little girl, I am lucky!

Derick and Becky said...

She is sure concentrating on that flower!

The Lowder Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chad said...

Amy and Dave! Your mom gave me your blog address to keep up with the newman's I don't even think you guys would remember me! It is good to see that you guys are all good and holy cow you have kids now?

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Well aren't you too cute Brooklyn! Miss you guys!

The Lowder Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chad said...

Yes you can add me to your list, as I see you have. I also linked up you guys. Where do you live now? Orem?

Cindy said...

Amy,

Thanks for giving me your blog address. I have been wanting to see your photos since you first posted on mine. You look great and your kids are so cute! Your little princess needs to come visit Dland. :)

Cindy

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, that is the sweetest thign ever. I lvoe how care free she is. ANd her singing too, so cute. I hope Lydia goes that route. SO far she is into the princess shoes and is following in Miss Seaka's foot steps. SHe is growing up so much. Love her!

Hey, did you find out weither or not you can come on the Provo River Sat? I HOPE YOU CAN COME.....YOU MUST COME!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know.