We had a big day planned for the 4th. Dave's sister's family was in town with her 3 girls, so there were lots of fun things to do, thank you Grandma! Like I said, very large post, like 52 pictures...I am going to break it up over a few days, I don't have time for one. Here is breakfast on the 3rd and getting ready for the Stadium of Fire.

The scouts always put flags in our yard on the 4th, which I am so thankful for. I absolutely love it.

Now back to breakfast on the 3rd. We were supposed to get up and go see the hot air balloons take off and then go eat breakfast. Wes wanted to see them so badly, but couldn't get out of bed. So we didn't get to see them lift off, but we saw them just off the ground. Oh well, maybe next year. So we went to IHOP with everyone instead. The kids had a blast together.

Yes, Brooke is the only one in her jamas still. I woke her up, changed her diaper and put her in the car. Poor girl had no idea what was happening.

Wes and his cousin Tiffany are goofy together at every restaurant we went to!
No back to the 4th, getting ready...

Brooke and Nicole (cousin).

Brooke's new clip (Pam showed me how to make these, thanks! I am addicted now).

Some of the girl cousins at grandmas.
We had to go to Target to finalize out attire for the Stadium of Fire. Aunt Holly and Brooke started to try on sunglasses and we decided that the only real way to pick out sun glasses is to bring your digital camera and take self portraits first. Here are a few shots.

Look at Brooke pursing her lips. She is ALL girl. I love it.

Next up, Holly and I. After I took out shot, we were laughing and I called over to Pam and had a completely out of body experience. I was so confused. I was standing next to Holly and Brooke, calling to Pam and I saw myself next to Pam as I was talking to her across the jewelry cabinet. I said to Holly "How did I get over there so fast" (being serious), then I thought, wait, I can't be over there, I am over here. Well, there was a lady that looked JUST like me, same hair cut, same color, wearing basically the same shirt standing next to her. I was a little embarrassed, DAH!

And then Holly and Pam.

"Ta-da!"

Ear protection for the fireworks for the Riley Roo. Brooke was trying on for size.
Next post is the of the adults going to Stadium of Fire. Yes the kids went too!
9 comments:
good times! abby was saying "where booky" all day. come visit so they don't forget eachother!
You pouty ladies look absolutely fabulous. So Posh (but cuter).
I miss you guys everyday! I can't wait to come down!!!!!!!!
Pam, My kids had so much fun with the girls. They miss them-Wes is wondering if you are coming back on a plane in acouple of days and Brooke is wondering when Abby can play.
Allison-So posh, wish you were with us! It was funny more than anything! Picking out the jewelry for the night was harder than it should have been.
Em-We can't wait for you to get here to, I hear you have your ticket! Hope you are studying up on all the pricesses.
I have a hard time doing the lip thing like Pam, she's a pro.
Holly, you made it! How was camp? You are in almost every picture on this post!
One of my favorite pictures of all time is the one of Dave getting all dressed up in hockey pads to play roller hockey with us. That was so fun. I never do fun stuff like that anymore, you guys need to hang out with me again so I can!
Chad-that was so much fun, it was right after we were married, I think. We laughed at Dave so much that night. He too needs more of that stuff! We do need to hang out, where are you?
We live in West Jordan. I do have a copy of that picture, but not graphic. I will try to find it and take it to work and scan it for you. Send me your email. Paul has mine, get it from him.
Post a Comment