Friday, August 15, 2008

Brian Regan Live "The Epitome of Hyperbole"

Dave's mom bought us all tickets to Brian Regan. Talk about EXCITED!!! I was thrilled. That was the best phone call ever. I love Brian Regan. Dave was a gentleman, if you can picture that. He hasn't opened my doors, pushed in my chairs, etc since we dated. He did it all again tonight. I was laughing at him. Poor Kay has hurt her knee and is having surgery on it and couldn't come with us tonight. I feel so bad for her, I know she was looking forward to it as much as we were. Thank you for dinner and the concert, we had a blast. It was a perfect night for Dave and I.

Here is Dave's twin Allison, and Holly peeking around her. We had to arrive an hour early to claim our spot. The time passed fairly quickly. We played with my camera, talked and people watched.



Holly's senior picture. She has been up for a day and a half, so she is looking her best. DON'T JUDGE HER!


Snake eyes...does he even know I was taking his picture?


Dave spent most of his time on his Blackberry texting his mom on hers, sending her pictures of everyone trying give her the experience at home.


Ahh, Josh looking into Kelsey's eyes. So sweet. Will we ever see Josh look like that again?

Our self portrait.


Holly's self portrait! Somehow this reminds me of a turtle.


Kelsey and Josh. Kelsey came straight from the airplane to the concert. (Holly took this picture, was she taking it of Josh and Kelsey, or the "bottoms up" lady in the back?)


Oh Holly, I like this one better...flirt with the camera.


Tracy wanted a better seat. She sat a little closer and a bit over to the side all by herself the whole time. She is in the green.

"Just Jack" or "Jazz Hands"


Not so sweet.


What is wrong with this hair? I just kept starring and couldn't figure it out.


He was the opening act, Kermit Apio (sp?). He was pretty funny too. He can be seen on Comedy Central.



So here is Brian Regan (http://www.brianregan.com/). He is my favorite comedian. I don't know if this clip worked or not from youtube. Anyway, he will be on Comedy Central on Sat, Sept. 6th at 10pm.

13 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

What is up with that girls hair?? It must have been a lot of ratting. And Dave opening doors??? What is with that??!!

Amy said...

Allison and I were trying to figure out if it was the shape of her head or what. That would be alot of ratting.

Pam said...

she looked like she just came out of the birth canal!

You are all welcome!! you know, for introducing you all to breian regan. i remember the good old days when he used to play at the improv (totally small comedy club).

By the way, who the heck is this kelsey chic??

Amy said...

My brother John introduced me to Mr Regan years and years ago, so when you guys started going it was even funnier because I knew who you were talking about.

Kelsey lives by your parents and Josh is into her. And now he has to leave her on the 31st to go back to Michigan.

HA HA HA, birth canal!!

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Wow I think that girl's hair would have felt right at home at our Miss America party!

I'm green with envy that you got to see Brian Reagan live. You, by the way, are looking gorgeous dahling!

Pam said...

ok, so john gets credit for you, but i get credit for everyone else!

that's to bad josh and michael had to break up over a girl! haha

is katie coming home or is she staying with jim?

Amy said...

That is funny-I haven't seen michael since she came around, they really did break up!

Katie is staying with Jim for this school year. I think Jim is pretty excited to have both kids out there.

Pam said...

ok, so i'm looking at that girls hair again and i'm really kind of in awe of how she could have possibly done that! wouldn't the weight of the bun make the whole thing fall? she's got to have a stick or something in there holding it up! this is going to bug me!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting such lovely pictures of me! Next time when I've been up for 36 hours straight I will remember to not have any pictures taken. But on to real important things. I pretty sure that is the shape of the girl's head. I saw here push her sunglasses back really far one and her hair didn't sink.

Anonymous said...

This poor girl most likely suffers from "coneheaditis," and now her picture's been posted for all to speculate about/make fun of. It just isn't right. Poor, poor, cone-headed girl.I won't make fun, because you can't help it. (I just hope I never sit behind you in the movie theater.)

Chad said...

Finally some Alaska Girl updates! Love reading your blog. You guys crack me up. I love Regan!

Amy said...

Holly, I just want you to know that I posted my ugly pictures that you took of me too! All of them! And I clearly stated "DO NOT JUDGE" next to yours after I said you had been up for 2 days! I think you look lovely.

As for the "coneheaditis" friend of ours, I still can't figure her out. Holly really saw her push her sunglasses back and the hair didn't move? Strange. Poor, poor, girl. I don't understand and I really want to.

Go ahead Allison, you can sit behind me. Maybe not infront of me!

Steph said...

Dave I think we can all agree that your "blackberry" is not a hobbie!