Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Day at the Lake

We went to Jordanelle with Dave's family for the day. The kids had so much fun. I brought my book thinking I could read it. That didn't really happen. Roxy was afraid of the water, we were hoping that she would love it.

Wes and Brooke had fun sitting on the wave runners. Wes finally convinced Josh's friend Kelsey to take him on a ride because she was the only one that would only go 3 miles per hour! She let him be in control of steering and the gas. He loved it.


He now says that he knows how to drive a wave runner, a motorcycle, a speed scooter, and something else that I can't remember (I am sure he has told you if he has talked to you before).


Coltyn and Brooke hanging out (cousins).


Huge gusts of wind kept blowing out canopy up and we would have to jump up to hold it down. The rocks weren't working, so Brooke is here helping out. Wyatt is making sure the canopy won't take Brooke away with it!


Wyatt, Coltyn, and Brooke being splashed behind the wave runner. Brooke is just chillin' while Wyatt's freaking and Coltyn is waiting for a huge jump. I love Wyatt's face.

1 comment:

Derick and Becky said...

Wyatts face is hilarious! That is how I feel sometimes when I get in the water too!