We put her hair in sponge curlers, took her upstairs and put Becky's old make up on her (which she couldn't get enough of), changed her earrings for the first time to some dangling ones, put on this shirt of Becky's, and found some shoes. Oh and a necklace or two. In the end we thought she looked like an old lady with bad lipstick! Becky and I were laughing so hard and Seakabelle loved every minute. She kept asking if we loved her makeup.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Dress Up with Aunt Becky
We went to Becky's house for our last night before school started to play with Andrew and Ashley. Derick took Wes and Andrew on a bike ride and so Becky asked Brooke if she wanted to play dress up. Brooke has never played dress up like this before. She loved it. Every minute of it.
We put her hair in sponge curlers, took her upstairs and put Becky's old make up on her (which she couldn't get enough of), changed her earrings for the first time to some dangling ones, put on this shirt of Becky's, and found some shoes. Oh and a necklace or two. In the end we thought she looked like an old lady with bad lipstick! Becky and I were laughing so hard and Seakabelle loved every minute. She kept asking if we loved her makeup.




Now everyday she asks if we can go back to Becky's house and dress up again.
We put her hair in sponge curlers, took her upstairs and put Becky's old make up on her (which she couldn't get enough of), changed her earrings for the first time to some dangling ones, put on this shirt of Becky's, and found some shoes. Oh and a necklace or two. In the end we thought she looked like an old lady with bad lipstick! Becky and I were laughing so hard and Seakabelle loved every minute. She kept asking if we loved her makeup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! I love how Becky's shirt fits her perfectly as a dress. The empire seam is right at her waist! Can't wait to play dress up like this with my nieces... :)
I love doing this! I didn't ever do it with the Abbott girls but I wanted to every day! I am glad Seaka let me do it. As long as I give her some old makeup every time I bet she will let me keep doing it!
Oh this brings back such good memories of being a little girl and dressing up with my sisters!
So fun! That Aunt Becky must be pretty fabulous! *wink*
Brooke is still asking when she can have Becky put makeup on her, so I am sure you can do it anytime.
Oh my gosh Amy! Brooke is so dang cute. We just love her.
Seriously, she looks like she is 8 or something! The lipstick maybe all over but she is a doll!
Post a Comment