Saturday, December 29, 2007

She can't be 2 already...

Princess, Princess, Princess. What more can I say. She loves everything princess. So today she wore her princess velour jogging suit with her "Birthday Girl" crown and clip on earrings (that she didn't take off all day) and her socks that have "bling" on them, I crocheted shiny crystal beads on pink socks for her. It is funny so see how girly her personality is, but she can still play cars and trains with Wes and have fun with him. It was a pretty uneventful day. We have been singing Happy Birthday to her since yesterday and she sings along and changes the name to somebody elses every time, then at the end of the song she blows like she is blowing out the candles. One of these times she will understand it is her birthday. I started to make a princess cake for her, with a barbie in the middle of it, we will see how that turns out. She opened her presents when she saw them after her nap. She got a princess barbie, a princess piano/keyboard, and a princess costume to go with her princess shoes from Santa. She was so excited to have presents. She saw them wrapped on the table and kept saying, "I open presents!" over and over until I said it was OK. I will post more pictures later of her cake, most likely won't be for a couple of days. It seems like last year she was in the hospital with RSV, but that was when she was 4 weeks old. Time flies. She is so much fun. We love having a little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does happen too fast, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....how cute is that picture????? I had to chuckle with all the bling-bling. Lydia seems so much like a girly girl to but can also play cars and power rangers too. I can't believe she is two. Time does fly!