Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow Princess with Shiny Black Shoes

Before church Sunday Brooke had on a red dress with white fuzzy trim around the wrists and collar and her shiny black shoes. But her black shoes are one size too small, so at the last minute we changed them to her shoes that fit. She wasn't so happy with our decision, so when we got home, she didn't even let me finish changing her into her play clothes before she got her shiny shoes back on and started to prance around again!

She went into the front room where the Christmas tree is and found the snow globe of the Macy's Day Parade and was so enthralled with it, I had to take some pictures. She is still only in her onsie, white tights and shiny black shoes. I couldn't pick which pictures to post, so I did most of them! They are in the order that I took them, so you can see at the end, she started to get silly with it and was doing some yoga poses around it and then sat on it and was very pleased with herself! I just let her do her thing and I tried to stay out of her way and just take her picture.








No comments: