Friday, December 14, 2007

Uncle Jim

Dear Evil B.I.L.,
Thank you for making my kids laugh whenever you are in town. Thanks for all the "underpants" comments and chasing Brooke around and making her giggle last time you were here. Thanks for opening our eyes to your hidden dance talents. We found this website with you on it and I attached it here for all to see. http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1407459609 We had no idea you could get your groove on. Thanks for all of your political incites. Thanks for bringing Sheri into our lives. Thanks for being you. We look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Love, Amy & Ahh Wes

7 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Okay I am reading your comment about the mouse and am dying, because that is who I called today to come and take care of the mice. Never even heard of them but when I called they said they could come out today, I will have to be sure to continue to use them for all of my pest control needs. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Any pictures of Brooke in her "pwitty" tiara?

Or did Dave claim it for his own?

Anonymous said...

I will take some and put them on here for you. That is if I can sneak it away from her daddy, maybe while he is gone tomorrow. She prances around whenever she has it on.

Amy said...

So Evil BIL, where did you learn how to dance?

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I learned how to dance from my dad, of course.

Anonymous said...

hmmm