Today was Brooke's first time playing in the snow. We put her in Wes's old snowsuit from when he was her age (she isn't 2 yet and at that time, he was wearing a 4T), she was swimming in it!

All ready to go outside. Brooke's glove's don't match and one of them goes all the way up to her armpit if you put it on all the way. Poor girl.

She is so happy to be outside with "Wessie" and not inside watching him from the window. The only problem is she can't walk very well in the large snowsuit and all the snow that goes just below her knees!

She took a step trying to get to Wes at the swings and fell. I thought I would see what happens if she tried to get up by herself. Here are some of her faces she made!
First she just kind of pouted, and stuck her bottom lip out for a second. But then I think it got cold. She made a couple of dramatic noises, like little girls do.
Then she got on her knees and looked at me like "What do I do? I am confused. Help me Mom!" But I just took more pictures and that made her ever more mad.
Wes was having fun getting on the swings and twisting around laughing and telling me to take his picture. Then I looked back at Brooke and she was letting "Wessie" have it! All she was saying was..........

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........." and that was all! I had to laugh for just a quick second and then I helped her up and gave her a hug and fixed her "glub" so no snow would make her wrist cold. And once again she was happy. It took her a second to try and walk again.
Wes likes to make snow angels. He tried to show Brooke how it is done properly.
When he is finished, he always puts a halo on the top! Can you see it up there?
Here is Brooke's attempt at the snow angel.
Beautiful snow angel isn't it.
No comments:
Post a Comment