Thursday, December 13, 2007
Is Everyone Ready for Christmas?
So I thought that if I made those chains for the kids I might look at them too so I would know how many days I had left to get ready for Christmas. That totally is not the case. There is so much left to do. Dave and I did find a family gift today that hopefully everyone will like. You never know with these things. We may look back and think that was a bad idea! I'll let you know. Any ideas for neighborhood gifts this year? I am stuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How come there's hardly any pictures of Dave?
And how come I wasn't on the list of things you're thankful for?
Tell Wes "underpants."
You were, I added you in the comments, didn't I? Dave is never around to take any pictures of. He is always working. I need to get a new family picture, one with him in it so I can change the one on the side so it actually looks like I am not a single mom!! Wait, there is a whole section of pictures of Dave, the one where he went to kindergarten with Wes.
I will tell Wes "underpants", he will laugh all night long. The other night when we went on the Polar Express I told him to put on his long under wear and he said, "You mean, long chonies."
Oh,
When I posted that, my computer said "error." In fact, at the time I couldn't vote on that little meter thingy either. I didn't bother checking again later.
I feel much better now.
By the way, when Dave has his bullet proof cop vest on, he looks almost as fat as me. All that working out for nothing.
Hey Evil,
Dave isn't wearing his vest in the pictures when he went to kindergarten. That was all Dave!
Poor Dave. Works out so hard and looks like evil still. I think he looks hot. Hopefully that will lift his spirit after reading all this!
Post a Comment