Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am 6 years old now

Today is Wes's 6th birthday! All he can say is "I am 6 year's old you know." He has been looking forward to this day for a long long time!
At school he was "king for the day" and got to bring treats for the class. He choose Ding Dongs. I am not sure why he picked them, I think we have only bought them once! He must have loved them!


After school, we met some of his cousins (and Gramea and Aunt Shirley came to surprise him!) at the Kangaroo Zoo to play for a couple of hours. It has blow up slides there.


He had so much fun, we couldn't get him to stop for a picture.


When we got home that night, we had cake and ice cream with our family and opened presents. He got this cool Hot Wheels track that has a dragon head that moves back and forth and the car has to knock off. It is pretty cool. He hates to be away from it.

Happy Birthday Wes!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give him a b-day noogie for me.

Amy said...

Ah bil,
I am so glad to see you on here so often! You totally deserved your very own post.

I will give Wes a noogie for you. He has been a little crazy since his birthday. Imagine that. (I just gave it to him and he laughed!)

It was good to see Josh here. He really is a good boy in a hard situation. My kids sure love him, we miss you guys whenever you leave!

Anonymous said...

Tell Wes Happy b-day from all of us. It seems no that long ago that he introduced us to "The Wiggles". Sadly, my boys still enjoy them. Have a good one Wes!

Amy said...

Don't worry Amanda, so do my kids!

Shannon Martin said...

Do your kids have back to back birthdays too? It can be a killer. How fun that he is 6! By the way we break down and buy the big package of ding dongs at Costco about once a month....he would fit right in over here......