How do you like Brooke's belly onesie? We are potty training her and so I snap it up to keep it out of the potty. I like this picture. So here she is. Growing like crazy. 3 weeks ago at her vaccinations, she was 15 pounds at 9 weeks. We take her again of Friday. I can't wait so see how much she weighs, she has doubles since Santa brought her on Christmas.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Roxy
Roxy is a fun puppy. She is definitely a ton of work and patience. Which I am the first to admit, I don't always have. She has only had 3 accidents inside in 5 weeks, is that good? I think it's pretty good. She can finally hold it all night long!!! Yea!!!
Roxy follows directions better from Brooke than from Wes. Brooke has no fear of her. In fact, she has no fear of any dog of any size, growling, barking, or anything. Which makes me a bit nervous. It will hurt her someday. She just grabs Roxy and starts to wrestle her and Roxy takes it.
She loves her kennel, a bit too much. She lays on her back and totally relaxes. I caught her attention and she started to flip over to look at me. Silly dog.
When we got out the vacuum it totally freaked her out and she wouldn't get off Dave's lap. It was funny. Then she slowly started to sniff it and jump back and forth at it like she wanted to attack, but didn't dare. Like the collar we tried for a couple of weeks? We didn't like the regular one we had at first so a lady talked us into this one and she still would strangle herself on it, so we are back to the one in the first picture.

How do you like Brooke's belly onesie? We are potty training her and so I snap it up to keep it out of the potty. I like this picture. So here she is. Growing like crazy. 3 weeks ago at her vaccinations, she was 15 pounds at 9 weeks. We take her again of Friday. I can't wait so see how much she weighs, she has doubles since Santa brought her on Christmas.
How do you like Brooke's belly onesie? We are potty training her and so I snap it up to keep it out of the potty. I like this picture. So here she is. Growing like crazy. 3 weeks ago at her vaccinations, she was 15 pounds at 9 weeks. We take her again of Friday. I can't wait so see how much she weighs, she has doubles since Santa brought her on Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love the last picture of Brooke feeding the dog! You can even tell she is talking to the dog as she gets ready to give her her food. So cute. What kind of dog is she?
Roxy is a pure-bred boxer. As of about a week ago, she now weighs more than Brooke and Roxy is only 3 months old! She will get up to about 60-70 pounds (from what the charts say). Brooke is definetly the alpha. It is funny! She calls her "Rocky".
She is such a cute dog!!!! I love how Brooke's belly is hanging out while holding the food tray, so adorable! He seems like a keeper. You have so much more patience than we did. My boys still want a dog, but I think a cat will have to do for awhile.
You new little niece is soooo beautiful. I love the pictures. How's Becky feeling?
How did your hair go? Did you do it yet? Are you going to do seven peaks this year. I need to get on that before the price goes up.
Amanda-Haven't done my hair yet, I need to go and get some gloves so my fingers aren't forever stained brown! My life has been so crazy this past week...
As for the 7 Peaks pass, they say that disease WILL be back again this year, so we don't think we will be getting season passes. How do you tell a 2 year old not to get water in her mouth?! She doesn't have any extra weight to spare if she gets sick. I don't know what to do though because it will make for a very long summer if we don't get one. Any other ideas, anyone?!
Hey Ami-
I found your blog from Shannon. I can't believe how big your kids are now. I feel like I have not seen you forever!! I can't wait until we are back in Utah so we can get together and let our kids play.
Kim Kallas
Amy one of my old YW sent me an email on how to change your background etc. I am leaving to go Visiting TEaching right now but I will dig through my emails and send it over to you when I get back....
Amy,
I see that you have a boxer too. Our boxers name is Copper and he is a pure-bred brindle, copper color. Thats how we got his name. Roxy is darling!!! My brother has a male that looks identical and is the same age..Wonder if they are brother and sisters..
Sorry, I dont know why my comment is showing up annonymous, Its Kara Lowder...Becky's freind
Roxy looks so soft in these pictures! Her fur got thicker thru the winter and she now has a broken paw. Don't ask how, we can't give you a definite answer!
Post a Comment