Here we are, first day of school and he is ready to go. His desk is right next to Karson's, his best buddy! I wonder how this is going to work out. We warned his teacher...
This is where they check in everyday, by putting their name on what kind of lunch they are going to have, home or school lunch. Today Wes didn't want school lunch, it was pizza and he HATES pizza.
His class has desks. Lucky boy. The other 1st grade classes have tables. He likes the desks, I think if makes him feel more grown up. See the one just to the right of Wes, you can just see the corner of it, that is Karson's desk. Bad idea.
So to summarize his first day 2 days of school:
At recess on his first day Wes was stung by a wasp, 10 minutes after school started he and Karson were off to a great day of talking.
2nd day, his tooth fell out in class, and he and Karson were off to another fabulous day off talking, so when they came in from recess they found a surprise-Karson's desk had been moved.
Now they are both doing great!
5 comments:
Is he the tallest one in the class?? I was wondering if you let him wear the monster truck shirt and the real first day, good to see you had him all dressed up with his hair done cute!
No way, he hasn't worn his size 4T shirt to school. That shirt was supposed to be in the shirts we gave to Andrew. Somehow this one managed to make it back into his drawer.
what a cute boy!
I can't believe I have a nephew in first grade! Can I just say that Wesley is going to be a serious heart-breaker in about 6-7 years? He is looking so grown-up and handsome!
Can you even believe our BOYZ are in the 1st grade! I was scared those first few days! I am so glad they are doing better. The poor kids! They can't help it if they just have way to much to talk about! You'd think they would get sick of each other all day at school then want to play everyday after school. My goodness they have lots of enegry!
Post a Comment