I thought this one was appropriate! It was taken in 2004, up in Alaska. My mom kept our wedding cake top and finally on that trip got it out of the freezer and told us to eat it or get rid of it! So we had Dave's parents take a couple of pictures of us being goofy with the cake and then threw it in the dumpster. You can't even tell what the cake looks like anymore (I am holding the cake in foil)! It really was a pretty cake.
Earlier that same year, my family all went to Hawaii for my parents 30th anniversary. My mom bought this lava-lava at the International market for the guys to wear for pictures. Dave wasn't that trilled! It was a fun trip. I want to go back to that house on that beach and stay another 2 weeks. All the girls had the flowers for our ears for Mother's Day (that would explain the bouquet on my ear). We had them made at the International market too.Wow, 11 years! 2 great kids, a beautiful house, I get to stay home with them and not depend on daycare to raise them.
Thanks Dave, I love you!
7 comments:
I like how you call it a bouquet, because they were pretty LARGE.
Congrats Amy and Dave! 11 years is definitely something to be proud of and to celebrate. We love ya!
doesn't it seem like alot longer than 11 years?? i know it does for me!!
Yeah! I was teasing Dave that it was more like 15!
Poor Dave,
First he is outed as an amateur beautician, now there's a picture of him wearing a skirt. I think its time I had a talk with him.
Oh, and happy anniversary.
Evil BIL,
HAHAHAHAHA! Dave read your comment to me as I was making dinner tonight. We were both laughing. Too funny!
It is great. I love being married just hate haveing to be a mother to 5 kids when I only gave birth to 4. XOXOOX
minnie676@hotmail.com
that is my email.
~MOnica Stanton
Post a Comment