Saturday, March 15, 2008

30? No Way!!

Happy Birthday Pam! I think your parents have it all wrong, you are only 29 this year! I mean look at you, there is no way, really!

I wonder what Andrew will do this year. How can he top an Escalade? You are one lucky girl! I hope you are pampered all day by the Andrew and the girls.

Have fun (it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I live in here, not there)! You can come back to this if you want! Yeah, it's a pretty glamorous life in Happy Valley if you ask me.

I hope you have a great day, 29 for life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Old.

Pam said...

Wow! I feel so special, thanks! We spent the weekend in Vegas (no kids). It was fun. I hear 30 is the new 20! Jim, aren't you going to be 40 this year? That's OLD!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm aging gracefully.