Today we went with a lot of our friends. It was one of the boys birthdays, he turned 10. What a fun party. (I am trying really hard not to use the !!! for Andrew!!!) Wes has no fear this year and wants to go down every ride, only problem is I have to watch Brooke and can't do it with him. He is always looking for someone to go with-any takers?
The kids have so much fun bouncing on the tubes while we are taking a break. Look at the one boy in the back, he is getting air on that one.
So after 7 Peaks today, we had to rush home with only 45 minutes to spare, Wes and I hurried to shower, get dressed, and rush off to his Tball game. Brooke on the other hand crashed on the couch and slept for that time. We got back home and watched Dave mow the lawn and then we had a very, very nutritious and delicious dinner, one I think Pam's kids would have approved of. Or wait, maybe they would have preferred scrambled eggs. Anyway, we had cold cereal.
Look at this poor girl. She needs her "bath tub tub" so bad. She still has sun block in her hair, smells like the pool, sweaty, and now milk dripping from her face and neck added to it all.
The rest of the week is going to be in the high 90's...YUCK.
3 comments:
Seaka's hair is perfect for french braiding! Ho need to squirt it down, there is probably enough stuff in it to hold it in place!!!
Ok, so now that I know you like buttermilk pancakes, I have a new challange for you. Go to a kitchen store and find an "Ableskivier" pan, It has 6 holes in the bottom and is made from cast iron. If you have never heard of this, I would highly suggest looking it up on the Internet, It is our scandinavian family tradition that melts in your mouth!!!
I think I will have to find that. We LOVE pancakes at our house.
Post a Comment