Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So this is what happens when...

I leave Becky with the kids and I run into the store (we had already taken the kids into a store and McDonald's=CRANKY). She gets the camera out and starts taking pictures of all the kids. There were many more, but I thought it would be more fun to post one of them that had her in the picture! We spent Saturday going to Orson Gygi and getting a cake mold for Brooke's long over due birthday cake. Yes, it is only 6 months overdue. Her princess cake disaster is now in the mix again, this time with a real mold, not just a glass mixing bowl and barbie. Lame mom, I know, but I figured she is only 2 and wouldn't remember that 6 months have gone by and she will be excited to have us sing to her again and blow out candles again. So now I just have to decide between Cinderella and Belle. I also nix'd the barbie and went for the real doll pick, barbies hips are a bit too wide and break the cake every time. Just a bit of advice for future princess cake makers out there!

2 comments:

Pam said...

you should have waited. i (being a totally unlame mom) have a princess cake mold! i could have brought it with me!

Derick and Becky said...

those darn hips. always in the way.