Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Day with Dad, Shopping with Mom

Dave's old boss asked if he could drive to St George last Thursday, so he took Wes with him. Wes was so excited! The kids had to get up earlier than normal (7:45 am instead of 9 am) to get to the truck on time. Dave decided to let Wes polish off the milk. I NEVER let the kids drink out of the container. It is disgusting. But Wes looked so silly doing it, I had to take his picture just for the blog.




Then Brooke had to have a turn...


We made it! The anticipation was about to stress out Wes. This picture was funny. Brooke fixed her hair and then the wind came and messed it all up. Look at her little smile under it all.




And here's her dance again. Always dancing. Her hands crack me up. Wait, there is another glimpse of Dave on this one. In his element, as a professional driver.




The kids liked being on the flat bed. Wes and Dave went to St George to pick up 2 huge concrete blocks. Wes learned to trucker wave and played on the CB. He loves being in the truck. This time there wasn't a bed to lay in.


Brooke and I went to lunch at Winger's and then went shopping at the mall. We had so much fun. She had her purse and sun glasses that she wore the entire time. I think she felt like such a grown up.


When we got home, this is what I found. She was out. Completely asleep. She didn't wake up for anything.



The next day the boys went back to St George and Brooke and I went to Wally-World (Wal-Mart) and stopped for lunch while there too. She is my silly girl. She was talking to the little old couple next to us and being goofy. I think she was feeling like a grown up with me. I had a blast!

2 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

Seaka-rella's hair cracks me up in the picture with the wind. Does Dave want to take Andrew next time. That probably would not be a good idea come to think of it..

Derick and Becky said...

I just showed that picture of Brooke dancing to Derick. He is laughing right now! He thinks she looks silly!!