Wednesday, June 25, 2008
As Rare as Lochness-A Picture of Dave
Here we have it folks, a picture of Dave. He doesn't know I took it yet, or that it is on here. But I had to do it, right?
He's a real hands on assistant coach for Wes' tball team, can't-cha tell.
Wes and his friends; Karson, and Nathan.
Brooke has to dance, ALL THE TIME. She walks all around twisting her hips and feet or her hands, like this. She is in her own world! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Does Seaka look like Elaine when she dances??? Just kidding. What is Dave going to do when everyone starts commenting on his picture!!!! Hands on coaching, that is funny.
Dance Diva, Dance! Love it!
Dave,
Have you put on a couple of pounds?
Hey, should I reserve a spot in Barbara's fall class for Seaka? She looks like a class leader in the making!
Love you, Gramnea
Mom! Yes, she will be their youngest instructor. I am looking into putting her into classes already.
Post a Comment