Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Sun Went Down Too Early

I wanted to go take pictures of the kids before the snow comes, but I didn't think the sun started to go down before 5pm! I wanted a different park, but didn't have enough light to get there, so we ended up at this one again. If it isn't snowing tomorrow, I'm taking them again!

I think Wes is so cute with all his front teeth growing in. He's lost 5 and his 6th is just about to come out. He's got a goofy grin now!




Brooke is my ballerina. I tried to get her to be still and sit down, didn't work! I had to get some ribbon to tie around her shoes to keep them on her feet. They are about half a size too big and she can't walk in them without them coming off her feet, she insists on wearing them. The ribbon works great!

This spot is really pretty when the sun is just beginning to set and coming through the trees in the back ground and it glows. Oh well! I missed it.

She was fascinated by the water and I would have freaked out if she'd gotten wet or dirty in her outfit. Especially if it isn't snowing tomorrow!


So stinkin' cute.


She had to pose like this, there was no stopping her for a few frames, so I told Wes to go for it with her! You might as well join in the fun!


She found a root that had popped up out of the ground that she called a "baby one" that she wanted to sit on. She's very insistent. So until she got to sit on it, we didn't get to do anything else, so here's the picture we came up with from her "baby one".

There was a group of guys playing ultimate Frisbee there and their Frisbee went into the water. The kids watched the water rippling for a long time, so I finally just took a picture and I kinda like it, although I wish I could see some of Brooke's face.

6 comments:

Chad said...

I think your kids look like each of you respectively. Wes like Dave, Brooke like you that is. ps- This is where I tattle... Paul told me he doesn't hardly read these!

Chad said...

ps- the Amber and Ryan link isn't Amber Coombs is it?

Derick and Becky said...

How did that one of Seaka by the water turn out bright? I love her shoes! I just picture her running completely flat footed trying to keep them on! So when can we come take pictures there?? Any suggestions on clothes for us and the kids?

Anonymous said...

You pics turned out really cute!! I'm jealous. May be I can talk you into going some time next week. Choir will be done!!

Pam said...

wes and brooke are mu cutest niece and nephew! (hope no one else reads that)

Steph said...

Those are yo die for Amy!! Good Job!