Monday, December 8, 2008

Clark Griswold

Thanks Clarky, I love it. Next year will you please, pretty please, do the tree again? I will let you buy a wreath for above the garage.


Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark Griswold: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.


Ellen: Clark, Audrey's frozen from the waist down.
Clark Griswold: That's all part of the experience, honey.




Here's a picture of the first Christmas we lived in our house. Look how far Clark has come! We had a couple of really bad years in between. But look how cool the tree looks. It had 2,000 lights on it when he was finished. He had to go back to the store 3 times to buy more and more lights! The tree has grown a couple of feet since then and he refuses to put lights on again. Even the neighbors are asking for the lights.



We had so many compliments on this tree. Ahhh.....

4 comments:

Kallas Family said...

The lights look fantastic but the tree should be done!!

Holly Rhees said...

If you pay me mom's rate, maybe I'll help you again. I looks great Dave!

NeaBird said...

I'm so jealous! Want to send Clark to AK?

Derick and Becky said...

Happy birthday Seakarella!