Happy 3rd Birthday baby girl! I can't believe that 3 years have gone by already. Time goes by way too fast, I wish it would slow down so we could enjoy it more. You are such a fun little girl, I am so lucky to be your mom, I love every minute.

As many know, I was very excited to see you during delivery! And look how cute you are! You came into the world on the exact day that I wanted you to come, you were so thoughtful! Thank you.

From the very second Dad saw you, you have had him wrapped around your finger. he loves you so much and will do anything for you. I don't know if that is such a good thing! Wes is a proud big brother too, he loves you.

I am sorry you are so sick on your birthday! We will have your party another day when you fell better. She wouldn't even open this present. She asked me to open it for her. How sad is that?
Earlier in the day, she found enough energy to open a couple of presents. It only lasted about 5 minutes and then she was back to being held again.

Wes gave her a Strawberry Shortcake DVD, her favorite!

Dave gave her a necklace, she whispered (with all the voice she had), "
Ahh, my favorite!"

I think from this picture you can tell that she likes the necklace. Way to go Dad.

We sang Happy Birthday to her again and she smiled the whole time. Then she fell into my lap to be held. Poor thing. I had no idea
croupe would do this to her!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Seaka Sue! We wish we were there to give you a big kiss. Hope you feel better!
Seakarella! You are beautiful! I love your pretty necklace! We have a present for you too!
Oh how sad she was sick on her special day! I hope she feels better!
Love the pictures of when she was born...So sweet!!!
Why have you abandoned your blogging?
Post a Comment